So you want to be an actor?

Friday, September 15, 2006

Run, Nancy, Run!

I hate jogging. I really do. I never saw the point in it. I mean, what's so fun about wearing yourself out around the canal? Why run if you're not even being chased?

But lately, something's been changing. There are moments here and there when I just feel an urge to run. There's a rumble in my stomach that just screams: "Run, Nancy, run!" And it's as if something IS chasing me... Maybe I'm just trying to run away from myself... good luck with that one :p

Once or twice it's happened when I was already at the gym and it was convenient to grab a treadmill. But most of the time, the rumble grabs me at very inopportune moments, like at 10pm when I'm in my pajamas or in the middle of the afternoon when I'm walking with five or more bags in my hands.

Now don't get me wrong (Karyn, I'm looking at you!), I don't think that I want to make jogging a regular part of my life. But maybe, just maybe, the next momentum will hit me at a time when I can actually go. Who knows?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hey I say if you want to run in your PJs, I'm fine with that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

  • Oh well if Natasha gives me her blessing then I'm good to go :D

    By Blogger Nancy Kenny, at 12:43 AM  

  • Run, Nancy, Run!
    Ok, I'm just being stupid now,
    E

    By Blogger Ereek, at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home