So you want to be an actor?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Long Time No See

I ran into one of my old roomates from Brooks residence today. I hadn't seen her in a long time, but I hadn't realized how long it had been until she reminded me that it had been 3 years since we'd lived together (that and she thought I looked skinny :p).

No way!

Feels like yesterday.

Then I had dinner with my friend Chantal who has been in Europe for close to a year and a half. Chatting with her it seriously felt like I just saw her last week.

I think I really appreciate friendships where you can spend an extended amount of time away from someone and then simply pick up where you left off.

But then again, most of my friends don't live in Ottawa anymore and that often makes things lonely.

To all of you who aren't here anymore, I miss you dearly.

We'll go for drinks when you come back!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home