So you want to be an actor?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Make It So

I became inspired again today, and Lord knows I needed it.

Quite a few things happened today. First of all, this guy is a true inspiration to me. Secondly, I now have 3 auditions this week. And finally, I also reconnected with a friend who has started her own production company and is looking to make stuff happen in Ottawa. The energy and enthusiasm she had when talking about it was infectious. I helped her out by making sure she got the names of as many local crew members in town that I knew. She helped me out by giving me a bottle of wine.

I think that's a very fair trade. Now if only Darcy would drink wine, I'd be set.

Ah well, there's nothing wrong with drinking wine alone, right?

Right

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I'll drink wine with you. This weekend. Providing I am well enough by then.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • Hey chiquita;
    Thanks for the props. Remember: Success is 10% Inspiration, and 90% Family Money.

    E

    By Blogger Ereek, at 11:57 PM  

  • Well then, I'm screwed

    By Blogger Nancy Kenny, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home