So you want to be an actor?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

(NOTE - been trying to set up a shiny new blog but I haven't really had the time, so the old one will have to make due for now.)


Hi Mom, summer vacation was awesome! You'd be so proud of me! First of all, I had to go to this really cheap wedding (I swear they got their decorations at the Dollar Store), but my husband (who says hi, btw) let me play with his chainsaw when I got bored and that really livened things up (and no, that's not a euphemism, please get your mind out of the gutter, mom). I learned a few valuable lessons that day though: I found out that I need to work out some more because chainsaws are heavy and that blood is sticky, so I really shouldn't forget to bring a towel.
Oh, listen, mom, lots of other really cool stuff happened too, but I have to get going. I'm in a bit of a rush to go pick up the kids. Anyway, here's a picture we took at the wedding.





I have lots more that I can't wait to show you when I see you on January 17th.


Love you!


******************************************

Death Rally - in theatres (or at least one theatre in Aylmer) on January 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home