So you want to be an actor?

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Break (Up)

I've been in a pretty steady relationship for over 11 years now with my mistress, Acting, but I've finally realized that it might be time for us to take a little break.

Why? Because she's a damanding bitch who is constantly breaking my heart. That's why.

Don't get me wrong, we're really good together and when she's around, it's just amazing! The problem is, the lousy tramp never sticks around long enough. She just uses me and, when she's done, throws me away like an old program. She's a fucking tease too, always luring me in with the promise of a good time only to crush my hopes and tear down my dreams with barely a "We'll let you know..."

So until she learns to respect me a little more, I'm shackin' up with the new kid on the block, Writing. Me, him, and my laptop, we're in for a sinfully good time.

And who knows? Maybe when we've settled down together, I might call up that old flame and see how she's doing. I might even ask her to pop in for a visit. Only this time, it will be on my terms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home