So you want to be an actor?

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ottawa Fringe - Day 1 Wrap Up / Day 2 Preview

I messed up my Sudoku schedule game already. Note to self: use a pencil, not a pen.
Last night was the first night of shows for the Fringe. Since we were holding our dress rehearsal, I realized I probably wouldn't be able to see anything but an 11pm show.
Well, I forgot that I needed to be at CKCU for 7:15am this morning to do an interview about This Is A Play (which was awesome and will be posted on our Facebook Group as soon as I get the file!) so I had to choose sleep over plays... I guess I'm getting old since I'm not as hard core as I used to be.
I was also planning on seeing Without A Clue at 6:30pm tonight since it has a great cast and is a throwback to one of my favorite board games turned into a movie, Clue (take that Untitled Monopoly Project!)
But since my call time is set for 7pm and I really need that time to do my hair and get focused, I am going to go check out This Is A Very Old Story. It seems interesting because, not only is it taking place outdoors but, it's also on STILTS! I missed these guys when they performed last year at the Fringe and the Magnetic North Theatre Festival.
Then, after my second performance tonight, I will be watching Vision Theatre's One Acts by David Ives at 11pm (I get to sleep in tomorrow, so watch out!)

So I have a pretty busy night ahead of me and I love it! The Fringe is a wonderful time of year in Ottawa.

Happy fringing and I'll see you at the tent!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home