So you want to be an actor?

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Daily Grind

The holidays are officially over and we now return to our regularly scheduled programming. Unfortunately, I was back at work even before the new year, but even then (especially then?), I've found it very hard to get back into the daily grind.

I've made a lot of resolutions this year. My list is now at 15 or so and they involve a variety of things from physical activity, language skills, travel, writing, producing, music, and the arts in general. Not a single one of those resolutions involves working at a desk from 9 to 5 and yet what am I doing right now? I'm working at my desk from 9 to 5.

It's a necessary evil, I suppose. I have a mortgage and bills to pay. But there has got to be some kind of alternative. There just has to be!

I just wish I knew what it was.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Resolutions are a crock. If you are serious about change, you shouldn't need January 1st to roll around to make things start to happen. Just do it, Nancy! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home