So you want to be an actor?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HELP! I Need Some Bodies

On November 30th, I take possession of my very first home. It's an exciting time and I can't wait to finally be settled into my new domain. Unfortunately, the getting settled part is proving to be a tad difficult. Lots of people who've mentioned they might be able to give me a hand are now unable to do so.

Basically, I need a few able-bodied people on December 1st at 8am sharp to help me load up the rental van and unload it all before 12pm when I have to return it. The van is simply for my big furniture (bed, dresser, bookshelf and such). I have a friend bringing her minivan so any smaller boxes that we might not have had a chance to collect withint that time frame can always be picked up a little later.

If you can lend a hand, I can promise you food, drinks and museum tickets. Plus you'll automatically go to the top of my list when I get free movie/play tickets (which is fairly often). Please msg if you can help.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I think that moving is one of stressful life events! I'm also going to move, but to another city. And I have a lot of stuff. I have already called some van hire companies and hire a van! My friends will help me to load up and unload. And I have never driven van and vans are significantly taller, longer and wider than cars and have a wider turning radius. But I hope it is not difficult.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home