So you want to be an actor?

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Braces Are Gone! (or Sometimes Acting Can Be Weird)

I had my first read for a show with Toto Too Theatre last night. I was told that they would also want to get the publicity photos for the poster and website out of the way as soon as we showed up.

In the play, I'm engaged to this other guy and they told me that they would want a photo of the two of us together.

The thing is, I'd never met this guy before.

So, as soon as he walked in the door, I was quickly introduced before being shuffled off for a picture with my arms around a strange man.

Uh ok.

The funniest part was once the pictures were done, my "fiancé" asked me what my name was again.

Oh and the digital age is a wonderful thing. You can see the results of the photo shoot on the Toto Too website here. The amazing designer even managed to remove my braces from the picture! Nice!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home