So you want to be an actor?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So You Want To See Me In A Play...

Oh come on, you know you do!

I mean, how often am I in a play?

...

Uh, anyway, I'm in a show called Family Matters (no relation to the Urkel show of the same name) with the New Ottawa Repertory Company. The show runs from Oct.24-28, Oct.31–Nov.4, 2007, 8 pm in Club Saw at Arts Court. Tickets are usually 15$ (10 for students) but, for all my budget friends out there, I have some 5$ tickets for sale for the 24th and the 25th. Leave me a message if you want some of those. They are only available until next week. I htink I may also get 2 for 1 tickets for the other nights. I will keep you all posted.

Oh and before you ask, Family Matters is a series of three connected one act plays, demonstrating how actions within an extended family can affect family members over generations. So there, Karyn! :p

...

In other news, I've just been cast in another play.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home